ReversePhoneCheck.com bills itself as one of the best resources online for those that need to look up a phone number and find out who owns it. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of websites out there that will provide people with free information databases filled with phone numbers, so what makes Reverse Phone Check special?
According to the website what makes it special is that it has all of the information you need about owner of the number, whereas other free lookup sites only have the information that can be compiled from public phone books, which doesn’t include all of the cell phone numbers out there, nor does it include all of the personal information of the person that owns the number.
None of this is new, of course. Anyone that wants certain information in this modern age with the Internet and all of the things it has brought us can find a phone number, an address or a name if they really want to. What this particular reverse phone lookup service is offering you is to save you time and hassle by collecting all of (or at least as much of) the information that you can get in one place and making your search faster and easier. This is something that many people have been, and are, willing to pay for.
Reverse Phone Check Pros
- ReversePhoneCheck.com uses a much bigger database of information than standard reverse phone lookup websites. As long as you have the phone number you need to lookup then you have a much better chance of finding what you’re looking for.
- The Reverse Phone Check lookup system is simple to use and it’s quite user friendly. Even those who don’t consider themselves computer savvy will be able to use the system with nearly no difficulty.
- The system at ReversePhoneCheck.com combs through millions of public records and websites to find the information that you need. Rather than going through half a dozen different websites, Reverse Phone Check does all of the heavy lifting for you.
- ReversePhoneCheck.com has two versions, and the more comprehensive version requires you to start an account at the website. However, the free version of the Reverse Phone Check website does still provide you with options and allows you to still find some of the information that you need.
- Even with a bigger database that encompasses a much bigger percentage of public records and phone databases currently out there, ReversePhoneCheck.com is not an error free service. There is still a chance, and a fairly large one, that the number you’re trying to find won’t be in the database. This is especially true if the number is new and unpublished. Even if you find the number, you may not find all of the personal information attached to that number.
- Updating. Like any other reverse phone check lookup service this site will be constantly revamped and brought up to date. But there will always be lag time, so make sure you take it with a grain of salt.
While all of this sounds great, even a casual perusal of the customer reviews on the Internet will paint a very dire picture for those that are hoping to try the Reverse Phone Check service. For instance, users have said;
“You can try lots of numbers and they promise you results. BUT as soon as you become a member those records aren’t available. My credit card charge will be reversed for sure. It takes a bit of time, but they aren’t getting my money. They also put a copy of the transaction receipt on your account profile and then they remove it a few days later. They don’t send it to your E-mail address. They require the transaction receipt to answer any support or problems that you have. When you go looking for the transaction it’s long gone.” From former user Greg
Definitely not a satisfied customer. However, others don’t have much to say that’s positive about their ReversePhoneCheck.com experience either. Another user had this to say;
“I will never use this site again. I sent an email to customer service and never received a response. They stole my money.” From former user K.C.
The idea of a reverse phone lookup is definitely not a new idea, and there are dozens of certified, legitimate websites on the Internet that provide you the ability to track back phone numbers to their origins and to the people that own them. On the one hand, ReversePhoneCheck.com does promise to make your job easier by providing all of the information that you’re going to need in one place for a reasonable fee. However, when you try to debate whether or not the Reverse Phone Check software is worth the asking price, the customer reviews should give you more than a little bit of pause.
On the one hand, ReversePhoneCheck.com does promise you a complete, money-back guarantee if you’re not pleased with the services provided by the lookup software. On the other hand there is testimony from previous users that say this guarantee isn’t worth the space it takes up on your screen when you read about the product. While it is one thing to believe that you have a contract with a company, it’s quite another to realize that a company might be offering you a promise that is, in fact, worthless. This is especially true if the customer claims above are true and that the company purposefully strips information away so that even if you want your money back you can’t get it.
In the end though, if something is too good to be true then it probably is. The idea of being able to find any phone number, including cell phones, and the personal information of people using them is one thing, but the reality of that is a very shaky platform. In the end you might be better off to just do the work yourself rather than using Reverse Phone Check software.